Recipe Of Spring Roll

FAMOUS FOOD OF BELGIUM PART ONE

FAMOUS FOOD OF BELGIUM



Hello friends my blog is about the food and I share with you my passion about the food and how much i love food and I enjoy a making food with my family and friends but l also want to share my experience to you the famous food of different European countries so here I am to discuss all tell my experience to all of you about the Famous Belgium food. First I will tell you about the 

BELGIUM  FRIES:-

This is somewhat the national food of Belgium. No one calls it ‘French Fries’ there, even in English. The Belgium-perfected way of fries is a two-step frying process to perfect the inner and outer crunchiness as well as the softness. It is one from the list of Belgium vegetarian food. There is an annual voting of which restaurant or stall makes the best fries. One Belgian food fact is that the fries are a Belgian invention and not French. Although the Belgians have no actual proof they do however make the best fries in the world.
The Belgium fries is yummy. If you will visit the Belgium and buy a fries so it come with size small,medium and large with the different price. But I am sure that you will enjoy this fries with different sauces. This is the first part of blog of famous Belgium food but don't worry I will soon write a blog about different Belgium food.

Comments