Recipe Of Spring Roll

Left Over Food

LEFT OVER FOOD 

Hello friends today I share my experience about the delicious food which I am trying today. I just think what I made today but it very difficult to think what I will cook today. I love food and l love to make a delicious food. Today I try a new thing l have some left over rice and curry  in my refrigerator. 
                                       I take out this refrigerator. Take a pan put in a stove. Add 2 table spoon of oil in it and take a onion chopped the onion put in a oil and saute the onion then add 1 table spoon of chilli flakes and chopped garlic saute this in 1 minute.
                                       Then add rice and curry and toss this rice and Curry 5 to 10 minutes and add the black pepper. Wow with in a minute I made a yummy dish with left over. So friends if you also a leftover in your refrigerator don't take tension and make a yummy dish with this leftover. 

Comments