Recipe Of Spring Roll

LOVE FOOD

Hello Everyone this is my First blog and I am very exciting to show my experience to all of u. Actually I love food and I also make delicious biryani and inviting my friends on and off to my home and together they enjoy my biryani.


This biryani I was made before two days ago and I want to share this pics to all of you to just share my passion about food😊. Now-a-days everyone is scared about the corona virus most of the country is lockdown situation everybody is worried about their families and obviously is ownself. Gathering are not allowed because safety comes first but one  thing we do in my opinion that if we are in home due to this virus so we enjoy a good time with our family and kids because is in panic situation but one thing is overcome this situation is only the strength and precautions which is very very important. So I just want to tell u that forget about this virus atleast for 3 to 4 hours make something special to you and your family. Why not try a delicious biryani with your family.
               I assure u that you love to doing this because making a good and healthy food is not just fun but also u feel inner satisfaction that your family enjoy a good food. So why not today try to make a biryani and spend a good time with your family and forget about the virusssss. Enjoy a healthy time with your family.

Comments

Post a Comment