Recipe Of Spring Roll

Mangoes Dessert



MANGOES DESSERT 





Hello friends today I am share with you a very yummy dessert and I hope that when I am going to tell you the name of this dessert you definitely said Wow.... ok I am not creating a suspense and simply to tell you the name is Mango Dessert. Ok I feel your excitement but don't be so excited first note the ingredients and then recipe and make this dessert with your family and then show your excitement when everybody appreciates you. So let's go and check the ingredients. 



INGREDIENTS:-
  • 4 to 5 Mangoes.
  • 1 packet cream.
  • 4 to 5 tablespoon of Milk.
  • Half cup of powder sugar.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:-
             Wash and cut the mangoes in pieces. Put the mangoes in grinder add cream, sugar and milk and grind all in a form of thick paste. Place the thick paste in bowl and put in refrigerator for half and hour. Serve this mango dessert to your family. Mangoes are first choice of everyone.Everyone at this time is in lockdown situation so I give you a new ideas of cooking so you make your day busy and healthy. Stay home - be safe.

Comments